Benefits of joining TEAM WENDY!!!!!
One of highest fund raising teams in Wisconsin for the MS Society.
Grand Tier Status for the MS 150 Best Dam Bike Tour
- Pre-assigned room reservations in Whitewater
- Team/Captain packet pick up prior to the event
- Pizza snack after the Saturday MS Celebration
- Sunday morning breakfast
- On-route team recognition
Training rides throughout the year.
- Spring, Summer, Fall – various starting points/places around the city
- Notification via team email system with days/times/distance outlined - this is conveyed weekly.
New rider education and training rides
- Many of our riders have either ridden many metric/full centuries (62.6 miles/100 miles) or have been competitive cyclists. Thus, with the focus on developing all team members efforts have been made to pass the experience/techniques of group riding onto those who may not be as experienced. As a result, it makes the event enjoyable for all on the bike.
Riding with Wendy Machi – our namesake and inspiration – just come talk to us and we’ll tell you all about it.
Blarney Bash Fundraiser
- Over 600 attendee annually
- Raises over $35,000.00 of gross revenues for the MS Society here in Wisconsin.
- Riders (new/experienced) who work the event split the “net” revenue amount into their fund-raising amounts. (Being that you ride the event).
Custom Team Wendy Apparel
- Cycling jerseys with the Team Wendy logo
- T-shirts – short and long sleeve
For information on how to join click here.